- MATERIAL AND TECHNIQUE:
- Porcelain, underglaze blue, overglaze enamel
- 1 × 4 3/4 × 4 3/4 in. (2.54 × 12.07 × 12.07 cm)
- Arts of Asia
- Not On View
- CREDIT LINE:
- Dallas Museum of Art, gift of Donald and Florence S. Lewis
- Image courtesy Dallas Museum of Art
- OBJECT NUMBER:
1968: Fujiki Shoten 1969: Murray's Company, Kyoto 1976: Dallas Museum of Fine Arts, gift of Florence S.and Donald Lewis  The main source for this provenance is the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts Acquisition Check List, n.d., copy in Dallas Museum of Art Collections Records Object File. Exceptions and supporting documents are noted.  The name of the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts, founded in 1933, was changed to the Dallas Museum of Art in 1983.
- Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History
Explore the history of porcelain in Japan.