- c. 1770
- MATERIAL AND TECHNIQUE:
- Lighting Devices
- 7 9/16 × 4 1/16 × 4 1/16 in. (19.21 × 10.32 × 10.32 cm)
- Decorative Arts and Design
- Wendy and Emery Reves Collection - Grand Salon, Level 3
- CREDIT LINE:
- Dallas Museum of Art, The Wendy and Emery Reves Collection
- Image courtesy Dallas Museum of Art
- OBJECT NUMBER:
Candlesticks are uncommon in Chinese export porcelain. This example was probably modeled after mid-18th-century European metal examples.
Dallas Museum of Art, Decorative Arts Highlights from the Wendy and Emery Reves Collection (Dallas, Texas: Dallas Museum of Art, 1995), 113.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Read more about Chinese Export Porcelain