- late 19th century
- MATERIAL AND TECHNIQUE:
- Enamel with silver and gilt copper
- 2 3/4 × 3 × 3 in. (6.99 × 7.62 × 7.62 cm)
- Arts of Asia
- Arts of Asia - Japan, Level 3
- CREDIT LINE:
- Dallas Museum of Art, Foundation for the Arts Collection, The John R. Young Collection, Mrs. John B. O'Hara Fund
- OBJECT NUMBER:
- Even the bottom of this censer is decorated with intricate detail depicting hills and rivers. Click through the different views of the object and zoom in to get a better look.
- The Victoria & Albert Museum
Explore the development of cloisonné in Japan.